Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Knicks Win!!

Ok, not yet.  Call me crazy, but I'm going to take the Knicks to beat the Pacers on the road, 112-104.  We started their 5 game win streak, they haven't won 6 straight since the end of peach baskets, and, well, that's all, they must be primed for a letdown.  Plus, things are getting a bit tumultuous in NYC with D'Antoni perhaps finding his way to the hot seat, and discussions of whether or not to sign AI.  

Now, before I start ranting about the Knicks I must return to trying to figure out what the hell this really annoying click is on my bike.  Everything I adjust fixes it for pretty much exactly one ride, and then it returns.  On the top of my drive train side pedal stroke, usually only when torqued, but occasionally even when not.  Was sure it was derailleur related, and now sure it's not, and the list is getting narrower and narrower.  Bottom bracket maybe? Good use of my day at work though while listening to Wessell "Warmdaddy"Anderson "Live at the Village Vanguard."

Finally, here's a good review of Agassi's book:

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/books/review-open-by-andre-agassi/article1366288/

About time, I was getting really sick of everyone fawning on him and asking people to leave him alone.  You want to be left alone?  Don't (ghost) write a book, go on a book tour, get paid millions for that book, crap on a lot of people for your personal gain, brag about lying and cheating.....




No comments:

Post a Comment