Thursday, November 1, 2012

nba night 2

"Tonight, I will take Pacers over Raptors, Nuggets over 6ers, Rockets over Pistons (as much as I am looking fwd to seeing Lin crash and burn, I cant name a single D player off the top off my head), Bulls over Kings, Spurs over Hornets, Dallas over Utah, G State over Phoenix, Clippers over Grizz, and Lakers bounce back to beat Portland."

So....Pacers beat Toronto, Philly beat Denver, Rockets won (Harden had a monster game), Bulls won, SA won, Utah beat Dallas (easily), Gs, Portland, and the Clips all won making me 6-3 on the night, 8 and 4 on the season so far. 

Tonight we have the Thunder against the Spurs, (Nets knicks was on the schedule but is postponed due to Sandy cleanup). I'm going to take the Thunder. Spurs looked good in their opener, but I'm gonna avoid old guys in back to backs judging from Dallas and LA last night. 

Harden's game made all the headlines last night. Still don't think it was a bad decision by OKC to let him go, but if they fall to the Spurs tonight after he puts up numbers like that, people will talk,

No comments:

Post a Comment